The Panasonic KX-TGP550 is an easy-to-install phone solution for your business. Optimal placement of the Base Unit is important for the best quality and range for the Cordless Handsets. The Base Unit needs to be connected to power and a wired Internet connection. For optimal performance, the Base Unit should be installed in a central, elevated location, free of obstructions. Best performance will occur if the Base Unit is placed away from: automatic doors, fire alarms, TVs, radios, PCs, wireless devices, and electrical appliances.
English | Spanish
You may also reference the Panasonic KX-TGP550 user manual for additional details.
Your Panasonic KX-TGP550 base unit comes with one handset (KX-TPA50) but will support up to a total of six (6) handsets. Additional cordless handsets can be added and ordered through your online account management portal - My Account. To register/install additional handsets, follow the steps below: (You must do this for each handset you are registering.)
- From the handset, press Menu using the center of the joystick.
- Select Initial Settings (tool icon) then scroll to Registration on the handset.
- Select Register handset.
- On the Base Unit, press and hold the ALL button for 4 seconds. The status indicator will then turn red.
- When the handset starts ringing, press the ALL button on the base unit again.
- Press OK on the handset and hold until you hear a long beep.
- When the handset has been registered successfully with the base unit, the indicator in the top left of the handset will display the following indicator.