Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- Spectrum Internet, TV and Home Phone are available to residential customers in 41 states.
- If your home is newly constructed or you have not enjoyed Spectrum service in the past at this location, you may be prompted during the order process to contact the Serviceability Help Desk. This step is required to ensure your home is enabled for Spectrum Service. Once confirmed, you will be able to complete your order through ACN.
- If you have an incomplete online customer order, you will receive an onscreen message to call Sales Support. The ACN IBO who referred you needs to be with you on the call and should follow the steps below:
- The ACN IBO should state that they are a Spectrum Authorized Representative with ACN and provide “Sales ID: 24887” to complete the order.
- The ACN IBO should explain they have a customer who would like to place a Spectrum Services order.
- Provide your service location ZIP code to help identify that you have reached the correct Sales Support number.
Important IBO Number Information:
On the next page, please verify or enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you. Ensure you have the correct ACN IBO’s ID entered so they will receive credit for your order.